- Massaged Tropical Isle Red Pimento Oil into my scalp and olive oil onto the length of my hair.
- Applied the last big of my GVP Nexxus Humectress conditioner mixed with a bit of VO5 moisture milk conditioner to the length of my hair and prepooed for about 20 minutes.
- Rinsed and spritzed my hair with a mixture of my CC's Natural Marshamllow & Burdock Root Hair Tea mixed with aloe vera juice. I left it on for a total of 5 minutes.
- Rinsed and shampooed with my Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo.
- Deep conditioned with Kenra Moisturizing conditioner mixed with JBCO for about 30 minutes under my heating cap.
- Rinsed and applied my Paul Mitchell Daily Treatment.
- Did a final rinse and applied my turbie twist for about 20 minutes.
- Applied my leave ins using the LCO Method (Chi Keratin Mist, Kimmay tube leave in mix, and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum).
- Sat under my hooded dryer for about 30 minutes
- Moisturized and sealed using my Giovanni Direct Leave in and Coconut oil and JBCO.
Style: I was inspired by a lovely photo that fgrogran of youtube posted on Instagram and decided to try and recreate it. She is natural and created a beautiful flexi rodded puff updo. I gently gathered my hair using my fingers and a very soft bristled brush. Using a head band comb I secured my hair and then lightly spritzed my hair with aloe vera juice and applied a few pumps of my lotta body wrap lotion. I randomly grabbed sections of hair and wrapped them around an unused pack of perm rods I had laying around. I used end papers to prevent any damage from the teeth on the perm rods. After sitting under my dryer for about 15 minutes I tied my hair up and went to sleep. The next day I carefully removed the perm rods and separated the curls. I absolutely love this style and will definitely be doing it again! What do you guys think?
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin